Until further notice, the original 1905 portion of the old courthouse is CLOSED to the public due to the current structural integrity of the Building.
DURING THIS TIME, the county clerk’s OFFICE HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO 1760 S MAIN ST (old progressive savings bank) and they are Open 8 am – 5 pm, mon – fri.
The Register of Deeds, County Mayor’s Office, Finance Department, and Veteran’s Services Office are still open and operating. Entry can be made at the back of the building on the first floor.
Mon — Fri | 8 am – 4 pm
Sat — Sun: Closed