Message from Boyd:
“While the COVID-19 pandemic has caused great adversity, it’s also led to great innovation.
From new partnerships and products to new ways of doing business—industries, organizations and teams are evolving in ways we couldn’t have imagined.
At the University of Tennessee, we want to help share these success stories in hopes of supporting and inspiring more collaboration and momentum amidst the pandemic.
To do that, we’ve partnered with the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Alliance for Better Nonprofits and launched a new webinar series including:
- 11 unique webinars (60- to 90-minutes each)
- Free and available to the public
- Covering topics ranging from leading remote workers to hosting virtual events
- Featuring 28 speakers, including renowned economist Dr. Matthew Murray, director of the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
- Representing Tennessee businesses and organizations, such as AAA, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and Zoo Knoxville
I invite you and your constituents to join us. Please also consider sharing information about the webinar series broadly and on your social media platforms.”